USSSA East Points Incentive Program
Points are awarded to member teams, based on their order of finish in USSSA Events. With so many of our teams accruing many points over the course of the season, we have decided to put those points to work for our teams!
The following chart breaks down how points are awarded for events
|Place||World Series||National Championships||State Tournament||NIT||Qualifiers||Ultimate Fastpitch Experience|
*Note: All teams participating in USSSA Showcase events will receive 100 points, regardless of tournament results.
*Note: All teams participating in USSSA One Day events will receive 45 points for 1st, 35 points for 2nd, 30 points for 3rd, 25 points for 4th, 20 points for 5-6th, 15 points for 7-8th, and 10 points for 9-12th place.
Pool Play Points
- Teams will receive 10 Points per Pool Flight Game Win
Bracket Play Points
- Teams will receive Points per Bracket Flight Game Win (Based on the type of bracket)
- Brackets will be designated Gold/Silver/Bronze based upon the ranking of the bracket
- Additionally, Bracket Points are awarded differently for Championship Bracket game winners and Consolation Bracket Game winners.
- Byes are awarded as a Bracket Win for Championship/Winner's Brackets only
- Bracket Point Structures is as follows:
- Gold Designated Flights
- Championship Bracket Game Winners: 15 Points
- Consolation Bracket Game Winners: 7 Points
- Silver Designated Flights
- Championship Brackets Game Winners: 7 Points
- Consolation Bracket Game Winners: 3 Points
- Bronze Designated Flights
- Championship Bracket Game Winners: 3 Points
- Consolation Bracket Game Winners: 1 Point
- In-Event Points do not multiply on Double Point Weekends, NIT, State or any other stature
Here are the new and improved point system benefits for all of our teams:
- The team with the most points as of the start of a tournament will have choice of Home or Visitor in Pool Play. If teams are tied, Home or Visitor will be determined by a coin toss.
- When two teams with the same seed meet in Championship Play, the team with the most points as of the start of the tournament will have choice of Home or Visitor. If teams are tied, Home or Visitor will be determined by a coin toss. Note: If different seeded teams meet in Championship Play, the higher seed will still have choice of Home or Visitor.
- Seeding for the State Tournament will continue to be determined by a weighted average of USSSA Points and USSSA Power Rankings.
The following events will be NITs (3X Points) in 2020:
- Strike Out Autism - April 4-5
- Crabtown Crackdown - April 25-26
- Black Eyed Susan – May 16-17
- Ocean City Blast at the Beach - June 19-21
- Firecracker Super – July 3-5
The following events will be a part of the 2020 Double Points Weekends (select weekends where point values noted above in chart are double) in Maryland and Delaware:
- Rock 'n' Rumble - May 30-31
- Firecracker Super - July 3-5