The mission of the Ultimate Fastpitch Experience series is to promote the individual brand of professional fastpitch players through the vehicle of amateur fastpitch tournaments that provide young athletes an opportunity to interact and engage with their role models.
The UFE Series currently features some of the top young professionals in our game and women who have been great ambassadors for our sport. The goal is to bring these athletes back to areas near their college campuses or hometowns to continue building the community of fans they currently have as well as expanding their brands to new audiences. We believe it is important to grow the sport of fastpitch and the players involved—both on and off the field.
All UFE events feature the following components:
- Alignment with a professional athlete
- Fundraising component prior to the event. Teams are asked to help raise money towards the athlete’s charity, foundation, or cause of choice.
- Pre-event social opportunity for all teams to interact with and meet the sponsoring athlete
- Saturday night event with the sponsored athlete for the top fundraising teams. This event will be selected by the professional athlete to showcase her brand personality.
- Appearances and autographs during the tournament
Our Maryland/Delaware event featuring Andrea Duran will begin with a meet and greet on Friday night from 5pm-8pm at the Buffalo Wild Wings located in Salisbury, MD. Players, coaches and family will have an opportunity to meet Andrea, learn about the Natasha Watley Foundation, get an autograph, a photograph, some words of wisdom and hear about her journey in fastpitch softball.
Saturday brings the start of our tournament play, where Andrea will be available again for autograph and photograph opportunities throughout the day. That evening, Andrea will be hosting a "night out" for the top 3 fundraising teams at Altitude Trampoline Park in Delmar, DE. For more information and to donate to the Natasha Watley Foundation, please click here.
As this event offers our teams a unique experience, we are extending the opportunity for teams to pre-order their tournament shirts.
- All orders must be received by 5pm, Monday, April 2nd.
- There will be no minimum number of shirts required to order, however, we will still only be accepting one order per team.
- You must pay by credit card and all payment information needs to be received by the April 2nd deadline.
- You will pick up your order at the sales table at the field on Saturday.
- Additional shirts will be sold on site at the tournament while they last, not all styles and sizes may be available beyond pre-sales.
- All shirts will come with all participants listed on the back.
- All sales are final.