Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East teams will soon be able to get their equipment a little cheaper thanks to a new partnership between USSSA East and DICK’S Sporting Goods.“It makes complete sense.There is ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Pasadena, MD - After a great turnout in 2017, USSSA East will once again run Sunday, one-day divisions in 16U and 18U ages during early season tournaments. These events are designed to give teams ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Pictured (left to right): Herb Glose, Visit Loudoun Board of Directors Chair (BF Saul Company Hospitality Group), Andrew Wisk, USSSA East Program Operations Director and Beth Erickson,Visit Loudo ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, May 02, 2017
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East has launched a partnership with Mid-Atlantic based Turn 2 Sports to give fastpitch softball teams in the region a resource for equipment, specialized training, phot ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, April 05, 2017
Pasadena, MD – Mark your calendars, the Inaugural DEL-MAR-VA Tri-State Games will be held on Saturday, August 12, 2017 at the Bachman Sports Complex in Glen Burnie, Maryland. This joint USSS ..
Carla Privateer - Friday, March 03, 2017
Rome, Italy – On Saturday, February 25, 2017, at the Executive Meeting of the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC), President Riccardo Fraccari announced the USSSA’s application to b ..
- A Celebration of Softball – The 3rd Annual DEL-MAR-VA Tri-State Games
- 2019 Play Across the Bay Promotion
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
USSSA Eastern Nationals USSSA Baseball Hero Dogs #LikeAGirl USSSA Fastpitch Breast Cancer DEL-MAR-VA Ultimate Fastpitch Experience USSSA Cares World Fastpitch Championship Visit Loudoun DICK'S Sporting Goods USSSA East Autism USA Elite Select Strike Out Autism Saving Second Base Tri-State Games Glory Days Donation
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)