Stacey Malarkey - Friday, December 07, 2018
USSSA East: Strike out Autism Tournament Advocate, Educate, Love, & Accept Pasadena, MD - USSSA East held its 3rd annual Strike out Autism Tournament the week ..
Stacey Malarkey - Thursday, December 06, 2018
USSSA East: Saving Second Base Think Pink! Pasadena, MD - During the weekend of October 6 & 7, 114 teams converged on Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern S ..
Stacey Malarkey - Wednesday, December 05, 2018
USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournament Gives Back on Memorial Day Weekend Pasadena, MD ..
Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East teams will soon be able to get their equipment a little cheaper thanks to a new partnership between USSSA East and DICK’S Sporting Goods.“It makes complete sense.There is ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, March 12, 2018
Columbia, MD - Maryland USSSA Baseball kicked off the 2018 season with a bang on Saturday, March 10th, 2018 by hosting the very first event on two brand new artificial turf baseball diamonds at Bl ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Pasadena, MD - After a great turnout in 2017, USSSA East will once again run Sunday, one-day divisions in 16U and 18U ages during early season tournaments. These events are designed to give teams ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
- USSSA East brings Andrea Duran and the Ultimate Fastpitch Experience to Maryland!
- USSSA East helping to bridge the gap
Breast Cancer USA Elite Select USSSA Fastpitch World Fastpitch Championship USSSA Cares Saving Second Base Strike Out Autism Hero Dogs Donation Ultimate Fastpitch Experience USSSA East Tri-State Games USSSA Baseball Glory Days DICK'S Sporting Goods #LikeAGirl Visit Loudoun USSSA Eastern Nationals DEL-MAR-VA Autism
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)