Stacey Malarkey - Friday, December 07, 2018
USSSA East: Strike out Autism Tournament Advocate, Educate, Love, & Accept Pasadena, MD - USSSA East held its 3rd annual Strike out Autism Tournament the week ..
Stacey Malarkey - Thursday, December 06, 2018
USSSA East: Saving Second Base Think Pink! Pasadena, MD - During the weekend of October 6 & 7, 114 teams converged on Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern S ..
Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, December 11, 2017
Photo courtesy of Cynthia Herrick and Rene Edmonds Pasadena, MD – In USSSA East’s 2nd Annual "Strike out Autism" event in October 2017, 113 teams demonstrated a show of support for those with ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Pasadena - On a bright and sunny weekend in early October, 130 teams throughout Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern Shore made it possible for USSSA East to once again be able to make a sizeabl ..
Carla Privateer - Friday, December 01, 2017
Pasadena, MD - Over Memorial Day weekend 2017, USSSA fastpitch teams competed to raise money for our wounded warriors. A donation was made in each team’s name for every win they accumulated in the ..
- A Celebration of Softball – The 3rd Annual DEL-MAR-VA Tri-State Games
- 2019 Play Across the Bay Promotion
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
#LikeAGirl Breast Cancer DEL-MAR-VA USA Elite Select USSSA Cares World Fastpitch Championship Glory Days Ultimate Fastpitch Experience Strike Out Autism Autism USSSA Eastern Nationals Visit Loudoun USSSA Fastpitch DICK'S Sporting Goods Hero Dogs Donation USSSA Baseball Saving Second Base USSSA East Tri-State Games
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)