Stacey Malarkey - Friday, December 07, 2018
USSSA East: Strike out Autism Tournament Advocate, Educate, Love, & Accept Pasadena, MD - USSSA East held its 3rd annual Strike out Autism Tournament the week ..
Stacey Malarkey - Thursday, December 06, 2018
USSSA East: Saving Second Base Think Pink! Pasadena, MD - During the weekend of October 6 & 7, 114 teams converged on Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern S ..
Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, December 11, 2017
Photo courtesy of Cynthia Herrick and Rene Edmonds Pasadena, MD – In USSSA East’s 2nd Annual "Strike out Autism" event in October 2017, 113 teams demonstrated a show of support for those with ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Pasadena - On a bright and sunny weekend in early October, 130 teams throughout Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern Shore made it possible for USSSA East to once again be able to make a sizeabl ..
Carla Privateer - Friday, December 01, 2017
Pasadena, MD - Over Memorial Day weekend 2017, USSSA fastpitch teams competed to raise money for our wounded warriors. A donation was made in each team’s name for every win they accumulated in the ..
- A Celebration of Softball – The 3rd Annual DEL-MAR-VA Tri-State Games
- 2019 Play Across the Bay Promotion
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
Donation USSSA Eastern Nationals USSSA Cares DICK'S Sporting Goods USA Elite Select USSSA East Autism Breast Cancer #LikeAGirl Visit Loudoun Ultimate Fastpitch Experience USSSA Baseball Saving Second Base Tri-State Games USSSA Fastpitch DEL-MAR-VA Hero Dogs Glory Days World Fastpitch Championship Strike Out Autism
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)