Stacey Malarkey - Friday, December 07, 2018
USSSA East: Strike out Autism Tournament Advocate, Educate, Love, & Accept Pasadena, MD - USSSA East held its 3rd annual Strike out Autism Tournament the week ..
Stacey Malarkey - Thursday, December 06, 2018
USSSA East: Saving Second Base Think Pink! Pasadena, MD - During the weekend of October 6 & 7, 114 teams converged on Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern S ..
Stacey Malarkey - Wednesday, December 05, 2018
USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournament Gives Back on Memorial Day Weekend Pasadena, MD ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, December 11, 2017
Photo courtesy of Cynthia Herrick and Rene Edmonds Pasadena, MD – In USSSA East’s 2nd Annual "Strike out Autism" event in October 2017, 113 teams demonstrated a show of support for those with ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Pasadena - On a bright and sunny weekend in early October, 130 teams throughout Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern Shore made it possible for USSSA East to once again be able to make a sizeabl ..
Carla Privateer - Friday, December 01, 2017
Pasadena, MD - Over Memorial Day weekend 2017, USSSA fastpitch teams competed to raise money for our wounded warriors. A donation was made in each team’s name for every win they accumulated in the ..
Andy Wisk - Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East created an inaugural "Strike out Autism" event in October 2016 to help increase awareness of autism and support families that are affected by it and to our surprise 113 t ..
Andy Wisk - Monday, December 19, 2016
Pictured Left to Right are: Bill Dowell, USSSA State Director; Dr. Barbara Urban, BWMC; Dr. Cynthia Drogula, BWMC; Mary Kim Howe, ACNP, BWMC; Stephanie Smith, USSSA Administrative Director Pas ..
- A Celebration of Softball – The 3rd Annual DEL-MAR-VA Tri-State Games
- 2019 Play Across the Bay Promotion
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
Donation DICK'S Sporting Goods Breast Cancer Glory Days Visit Loudoun Strike Out Autism #LikeAGirl Ultimate Fastpitch Experience USSSA Cares USSSA East Hero Dogs USSSA Eastern Nationals USSSA Fastpitch Saving Second Base USA Elite Select World Fastpitch Championship Tri-State Games DEL-MAR-VA Autism USSSA Baseball
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)