Stacey Malarkey - Friday, December 07, 2018
USSSA East: Strike out Autism Tournament Advocate, Educate, Love, & Accept Pasadena, MD - USSSA East held its 3rd annual Strike out Autism Tournament the week ..
Stacey Malarkey - Thursday, December 06, 2018
USSSA East: Saving Second Base Think Pink! Pasadena, MD - During the weekend of October 6 & 7, 114 teams converged on Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern S ..
Stacey Malarkey - Wednesday, December 05, 2018
USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournament Gives Back on Memorial Day Weekend Pasadena, MD ..
Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East teams will soon be able to get their equipment a little cheaper thanks to a new partnership between USSSA East and DICK’S Sporting Goods.“It makes complete sense.There is ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, March 12, 2018
Columbia, MD - Maryland USSSA Baseball kicked off the 2018 season with a bang on Saturday, March 10th, 2018 by hosting the very first event on two brand new artificial turf baseball diamonds at Bl ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Pasadena, MD - After a great turnout in 2017, USSSA East will once again run Sunday, one-day divisions in 16U and 18U ages during early season tournaments. These events are designed to give teams ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
- USSSA East Strike out Autism Tournament
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base, Think Pink!
- USSSA Wins for Warriors Tournamnet Gives Back on Memorial Day weekend
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
- USSSA East brings Andrea Duran and the Ultimate Fastpitch Experience to Maryland!
- USSSA East helping to bridge the gap
Autism World Fastpitch Championship Breast Cancer USSSA East USA Elite Select Visit Loudoun USSSA Eastern Nationals USSSA Fastpitch Tri-State Games DICK'S Sporting Goods USSSA Cares Glory Days Donation Ultimate Fastpitch Experience Strike Out Autism USSSA Baseball Saving Second Base DEL-MAR-VA #LikeAGirl Hero Dogs
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (3)
- Breast Cancer (3)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (9)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (2)
- Saving Second Base (3)
- Strike Out Autism (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (8)
- USSSA East (23)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)