Pasadena, MD - Over the last 30+ years, USSSA East has built a Fastpitch Softball Program that hosts more than 50 events with 3,000+ teams annually. Prioritizing exceptional, uncompromised customer service and high quality events at parks throughout the region has led to the program's growth and success. "We intend to apply the same customer-first model to the baseball program," commented Bill Dowell, USSSA State Director.
- A full time staff to offer top flight customer service and responsiveness to team needs, including housing.
- A brand new local website (www.usssa1.com) with information specific to USSSA baseball in MD and DE.
- A state of the art national website (www.usssa.com) that handles all scheduling, up to the minute results and historical records of team and player
- Local opportunities to qualify for national events within the largest travel baseball program in the country at every level of play.
- The opportunity to play to become the Maryland and Delaware State Champion
- Maryland – July 1 & 2 at the Bachman Sports Complex, Joe Cannon Stadium and other nearby facilities in Central Maryland
- Delaware – July 1 & 2 at the Dover Little League Complex in Central Delaware.