Carla Privateer - Monday, December 11, 2017
Photo courtesy of Cynthia Herrick and Rene Edmonds Pasadena, MD – In USSSA East’s 2nd Annual "Strike out Autism" event in October 2017, 113 teams demonstrated a show of support for those with ..
Andy Wisk - Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East created an inaugural "Strike out Autism" event in October 2016 to help increase awareness of autism and support families that are affected by it and to our surprise 113 t ..
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
- USSSA East brings Andrea Duran and the Ultimate Fastpitch Experience to Maryland!
- USSSA East helping to bridge the gap
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base and Giving Back
- USSSA East teams up with Hero Dogs to make a difference
- USSSA East Announces Team Appreciation Event
- 2016 USSSA “C” Eastern Nationals Best New Event in Loudoun County, Virginia!
- Compete in USSSA Events and then Celebrate at Glory Days Grill
USSSA Eastern Nationals #LikeAGirl World Fastpitch Championship Ultimate Fastpitch Experience DEL-MAR-VA Visit Loudoun USSSA Cares Breast Cancer Saving Second Base USSSA Baseball Hero Dogs USSSA Fastpitch Autism Tri-State Games Donation USSSA East USA Elite Select Glory Days
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (2)
- Breast Cancer (2)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- Donation (6)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (1)
- Saving Second Base (1)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (3)
- USSSA Cares (5)
- USSSA East (18)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (1)
- USSSA Fastpitch (7)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)